Nr ref. 17587/ 0
For our Client - international company from the financial sector - we are looking for:
- leading the preparation of tax documentation and reports: tax return forms, group tax documentation,
- providing recommendations on a wide variety of tax issues (especially withholding taxes) to internal clients and investors,
- continuous monitoring of changes in tax legislation and regulations,
- working together with IT department on updating the software and deployment of new changes/functionalities/tools,
- managing a team,
- cooperation with external tax advisors and participation in international tax projects.
- at least 5 years’ experience in international taxations,
- fluent English (C1),
- Master’s degree in accounting/finance/economics,
- experience in team management,
- knowledge of MS Office applications,
- analytical skills,
- experience in the taxation of investment funds, securities and other financial instruments would be
a strong asset.
- dynamic and challenging work in an international environment,
- professional development in the company’s global structure,
- attractive salary and benefits package.