Nr ref. 17942/ 0
Strategic Buyer with French (indirect)
For our Client, an international company located in Kraków, we are looking for experienced Candidates for the position of Strategic Buyer with French (indirect).
- responsibility for indirect purchasing activities (RFI, RFP, RFQ),
- sourcing and selecting of new suppliers,
- conducting negotiations (price and purchase condition) and preparing contracts,
- initiating and implementing of cost-out programs and processes,
- cooperating with global teams and company’s affiliates,
- administrating of procurement data into the system,
- daily interactions with native French speakers and key stakeholders.
- University Degree in related field,
- previous experience in purchasing (at least 1 year) – especially in sourcing of new suppliers and conducting negotiations with them,
- top negotiation and sourcing skills,
- fluent English (min. B2) and French (min. C1),
- willingness to travel,
- analytical and strategic way of thinking.
- private medical and dental care, life insurance,
- subsidized meals in company canteens,
- remote work opportunity and flexible working arrangements,
- company kindergarten possibility,
- employee pension plan,
- multisport program,
- holiday, cultural & Christmas bonus,
- wide range of trainings, optional language classes, further education and professional qualification support possibility,
- free bike and car parking for all employee.