Nr ref. 17786/ 0
Sr. Financial Reporting & Accounting Manager
Goldman Recruitment is a HR consultancy company that provides high quality Candidates for a variety of professions, with a particular specialization in the Finance sector. By utilizing Search & Selection and Executive Search methods we are able to quickly and efficiently locate and recommend Candidates with the required skills and talents.
For our Client, an international company with well-established Financial Center in Cracow, we are looking for experienced Candidates in field of accounting:
- oversee and assist in the pre-close forecasting requirements, including summary executive management reports as necessary,
- preparation of all share-based compensation disclosures for external reporting,
- technical research of new accounting disclosure requirements of new business transactions.
- serve as thought leader for financial information reporting and analysis,
- identify and drive process improvement initiatives,
- effectively interact with senior management and various departments as necessary,
- ensure appropriate handling and sharing of confidential financial information.
- financial education in the field of economics, finance, accounting,
- accounting qualifications (ACA, ACCA, CIMA),
- 8 years manager experience in the international company,
- previous experience of management (at least 35 team members),
- self-organized and disciplined, mature and pro-active attitude with a high level of integrity.
- office building is situated in downtown Cracow,
- competitive salaries, language allowance and an employee benefits package that includes medical and life insurance,
- close cooperation with internal clients across all business areas,
- annual bonus depending on an individual performance,
- volunteer opportunities to help transform the lives of others.