Nr ref. 16523/ 0
Six Sigma Black Belt &Manager
For our Client, Center of Excellence in Cracow, we are looking for experienced Candidates for a position of:
Six Sigma Black Belt & Manager
- leads/supports Enterprise Excellence projects, delivers timely results, tracks improvements, ensures control, and maintains accountability.
- seeks out and quantifies process-improvement opportunities. Assesses/identifies risk to fulfill the defined objectives.
- identifies organizational barriers; works with Deployment Leaders, respective functional managers, Enterprise Excellence PMO or Master Black Belt to recommend and implement solutions.
- assesses/critiques resources for Enterprise Excellence projects. Participates in project selection process, determines benefits, recommends resources/team members.
- assists with tracking and reporting out on project portfolio status and progress toward annual goals
- organizes, plans, reviews, & communicates status of projects managed.
- coaches/mentors assigned Green Belts.
- trains/mentors project team members in the DMAIC
- models operational excellence, visibly demonstrating leadership/change management behaviors.
- networks with internal/external resources to bring best practices to the projects/organization.
- master degree
- minimum 6 years of professional experience
- six Sigma Black Belt trained/certified
- self-driven, outcomes oriented performer
- proven success initiating change and ability to influence at all levels of the organization
- strong interpersonal skills; ability to influence/persuade decision makers; motivates team members.
- strong analytical skills.
- verbal/written communication skills needed to train/ coach.
- fair working conditions
- being a part of a great team in one of the World Most Ethical Companies
- challenging duties in truly International environment
- competitive benefits package
- professional education support (including language courses)