Nr ref. 17788/ 0
Shared Service Center Director
For our Client, international New Technology Company, we are looking for Candidates for a position of: Shared Service Center Director
- responsible for set up of new legal entity in Poland and growth of the Customer Service Shared Service Center,
- develops and implements strategy for the SSC, which includes all service delivery and administrative and support functions,
- directs, plans and manages the SSC personnel in accordance with the company’s goals and direction,
- oversees the governance related to track and meet service level agreements,
- works with the appropriate subject matter experts to create and implement policies, processes and procedures,
- works to build Shared Service Center team performance and commitments to goals and objectives, while measuring results to improve transactional efficiencies,
- ensures there is a positive internal and external working relationship with internal stakeholders as well as with providers of the SSC by frequently communicating and soliciting feedback and by measuring client satisfaction.
- minimum 5 years of relevant experience in managerial position ideally in Customer Service / IT support SSC,
- has experience in working with recruitment agencies on volume recruitment projects,
- must have the ability to communicate effectively at all levels of the organization,
- project management, presentation, analytical and organizational skills,
- able to interact with senior stakeholders,
- willingness to travel,
- six Sigma / Lean training will be a strong plus,
- fluency in English.
- great career opportunities,
- possibility of work in an international, fast developing environment.