Nr ref. 17862/ 0
Senior Vice President, Custody Department
Goldman Recruitment is a HR consultancy company that provides high quality Candidates for a variety of professions, with a particular specialization in the Finance sector. By utilizing Search & Selection and Executive Search methods we are able to quickly and efficiently locate and recommend Candidates with the required skills and talents.
For our Client, Investment Bank in Cracow, we are looking for experienced professionals to join Client’s management team and maintain fast growth of the company.
- Relationship management, internal at strategic level, external at senior management level;
- participation in client visits, presentations, sales activities;
- execute business plan in assigned area;
- communicate and manage implementation of changes and improvements;
- ensure compliance to all procedures;
- promote and build risk awareness culture;
- being a leader in office-wide initiatives, both related to strategic and operational needs;
- managing the structures of the teams by reviews of the possibilities of development;
- act as role model for lower management staff;
- participate in the interview and selection process, to attract highly qualified, high potential candidates for the firm;
- provide timely updates on issues to the site governance and carry out necessary corrective action;
- ensure the most effective use of the firm’s resources through careful planning, analysis, and control;
- facilitating salary and bonus planning for the department.
- daily management of 150 FTE structure.
- 5+ years of experience on managerial role;
- 10+ years of experience in fund, custody, transfer agency area;
- experience in working in multinational, global company;
- experience in managing large teams, at least 50+ FTE;
- fluency in English;
- analytical and strategic way of thinking;
- excellent communication skills;
- excellent, proven team management skills, ability to deal with all situations.
- Dynamic work in an international environment;
- professional development in a fast-growing business;
- possibility for further development;