Nr ref. 17462/ 0
For our Client, an international beauty brand, we are looking for experienced Candidates who want to be a part of a process of creating new organization for a position of: VAT Accountant
- investigate and support all indirect tax issue resolution requests received from the invoice processing team,
- support all accuracy issues related to indirect tax and related matter elements,
- run process controls to ensure compliance and avoidance of future errors,
- prepare VAT declarations and provide VAT reconciliations,
- identify and suggest process improvements and standardizations for the processes,
- run process requested reporting,
- monitor the process documentation created capturing all changes/exceptions,
- act as e key contact for resolution of complex indirect tax/processes related matters,
- build strong communication and close working relationship with the key stakeholder within business compliance team and operations.
- escalate all unresolved issues to the team leader.
- at least 3 years of working experience in accounting processes (preferably in SSC/BPO area),
- very good knowledge of Accounts Payable process (including VAT operations),
- excellent English skills,
- hands-on working experience with SAP,
- high attention to details,
- strong analytical, problem solving and communication skills.
- possibility to create new SSC structure,
- dynamic work in an international environment,
- professional development in a growing business,
- competitive benefits package,
- opportunities of internal promotions in new SSC.