Nr ref. 17449/ 0
For our Client, an international company, we are currently looking for experienced Candidates, who have the commitment and the drive to build an exciting new career in the recruitment area for the position of:
- manage end-to-end recruitment processes in the area of Finance, IT and Banking,
- acting as HR Business Partner for specific business areas,
- effective sourcing and exploring new recruiting sources for talent acquisition,
- use all available sources to attract candidates,
- build and strengthen relationships with hiring managers through resource planning, job specification and on-going talent pooling,
- create timely and accurately reports and management information,
- identify and implement process improvements,
- deliver results against client SLAs, KPIs and team objectives.
- minimum 2 years of experience in searching for candidates, managing recruitment processes and working with Hiring Managers,
- fluency in English both written and spoken,
- understanding and knowledge of recruitment best practice tools and methodologies,
- excellent communication skills and the ability to build long-lasting relationships with candidates and clients,
- previous experience in working at recruitment agency would be an advantage.
- professional development in a dynamic and growing business,
- the chance to work with market leaders from various sectors and countries,
- possibilities to go for international assignment and to travel to client site on regular basis,
- professional training programme and possibility to use innovative recruitment technology,
- working on-site in Client’s location,
- attractive social benefit package such as private medical care, life insurance, MultiSport card, etc.