Nr ref. 16007/ 0
Senior/Java Developer - global IT Advisory team
For our Client, a worldwide consulting company, we are currently looking for Candidates for the position:
Java Developer – global IT Advisory team
Java Developer will join new established in Poland IT Advisory team, who will will be responsible for product implementation for its customers across the globe.
- Java Developer/ Software Engineer in the IT Advisory team to contribute in various streams of product implementation,
- develop, test and implement project activities to achieve project and client goals,
- developer will be working in a team using Agile /scrum methodology to deliver software,
- collaborate with team members, mentor the project team to plan, develop and implement project activities to achieve project and client goals,
- management of relationship with the client, key stakeholders, subject matter experts,
- participating in the organization-wide initiatives.
- 2-5 years of experience in Java/J2EE,
- experience in Agile/scrum methodology,
- experience in XML, Web Services, SQL, ANT,
- strong in relational databases Spring, Hibernate,
- knowledge and experience on Tomcat or Websphere/ Weblogic,
- fluent English,
- Bachelor’s degree from a top-tier university, preferably in Computer Science or a related field,
- willing to travel to the customers locations on need basis.
- meaningful work in a company that is respected as a truly global leader,
- work in a motivated and global team within a supportive and inclusive culture with strong values,
- competitive salary,
- opporunity to participate in prestigious top technology projects,
- development possibilities in international multilingual environment,
- attractive social package and referral bonus,
- full-paid appropriate and prestigious certified trainings.