Nr ref. 171130/ 0
Senior HR Manager
Goldman Recruitment is a HR consultancy company that provides high quality Candidates for a variety of professions, with a particular specialization in the Finance sector. By utilizing Search & Selection and Executive Search methods we are able to quickly and efficiently locate and recommend Candidates with the required skills and talents.
For our Client, a software house that is working on various international projects with the main focus on business portals web development, mobile development and own product development, we are looking for experienced Candidates for a position of:
Senior HR Manager
● Developing and implementing HR processes in Cracow and Kiev offices in areas such as career development, retention, employee engagement, performance appraisals, annual awards, rotation and promotion,
● supporting managers in building employees’ engagement around the company’s values, mission, and strategy,
● actively partner with managers to improve organizational effectiveness by analysing department structure and evaluating options that will best meet business needs,
● provide expert guidance to employees regarding issues such as performance, company, and HR policies,
● managing internal and external recruitment activities placing priority on filling key roles,
● preparing reports and analysing HR data for CEO,
● cooperation with the payroll provider.
● min. 6 years of experience in the area of Human Resources,
● very good knowledge of polish labour law(knowledge of Ukrainian labour law is a strong plus),
● fluency in English and Russian,
● German language skills a strong plus,
● well-developed international skills with an ability of creating a friendly atmosphere,
● willingness of developing in the area of leading,
● business- oriented mind,
● willingness to travel 25%.
● dynamic work in an international environment,
● professional development in a growing business,
● competitive benefits package.