Nr ref. 17287/ 1
Senior GL Accountant
Goldman Recruitment is a HR consultancy company that provides high quality Candidates for a variety of professions, with a particular specialization in the Finance sector. By utilizing Search & Selection and Executive Search methods we are able to quickly and efficiently locate and recommend Candidates with the required skills and talents.
For our Client, an international company, we are looking for experienced Accountants to join brand new department within already established SSC in Kraków for the position of: Senior GL Accountant
- prepare budgets and analyse variances to actual results by keeping steers of latest business developments,
- perform accurate calculations and recording of transactions in compliance with (US GAAP) and accounting policies,
- assure accurate and timely postings in General Ledger,
- analytical support to various stakeholders within for respective financial cycles,
- ability to identify and eliminate inefficiencies by using LEAN methodology.
- 3 - 5 years of experience in the Finance, Controlling, Audit, General Ledger or Budgeting area of an international company or an auditing firm,
- excellent written and oral skills in English,
- ability to narrow enormous number of details into readable management view,
- university degree in Finance and Accounting or equivalent,
- strong analytical and problem solving skills,
- organizational skills and ability to work independently under pressure.
- company kindergarten for children,
- private medical and dental care, life insurance,
- significant discount for meals in company canteens,
- remote work opportunity and flexible working arrangements,
- attractive bonuses (eg. holiday, cultural & Christmas bonus),
- language courses, support in professional qualification education (eg. ACCA, CFA, CIMA),
- free bike and car parking for all employees.