Nr ref. 17196/ 0
Senior Fund Accountant
For our Client, an international bank with a Shared Service Center in Cracow, we are looking for experienced Candidates who want to be a part of a team as:
SENIOR FUND ACCOUNTANT
- Calculating NAV and highlighting any potential NAV impacting positions.
- Analysing production of the final NAV.
- Preparing and reviewing reconciliations between different fund accounting systems if necessary.
- Daily production reporting.
- Ensuring that internal standards of quality and deadlines are met
- Monitoring and assisting in the issues resolutions.
- Supporting Supervisor in providing trainings for less experienced team members.
- Manage multiple tasks efficiently despite time pressure.
- Work-related degree or equivalent work experience.
- At least 2 years of fund accounting, custody, KYC, securities processing or other industry experience.
- Well-developed Microsoft Office skills (especially MS Excel).
- Analytical thinking and eye for detail.
- Ability to manage time in efficient manner.
- Being able to meet deadlines and work under pressure.
- Ability to work and cooperate with team and to communicate effectively with other team members and supervisors.
- Dynamic work in an international environment.
- Company culture that values each employee’s unique perspective.
- High-quality benefits program emphasizing good health, financial security, and peace of mind.
- Possibility of professional development within international bank with great traditions.