Nr ref. 17351/ 0
Senior Financial, Planning & Analysis Specialist
Goldman Recruitment is a human-resource consultancy company specializing In the search and selection of candidates for specialist and managerial positions In the area of finance and banking. This specific activity profile translates into a professional approach to the realization of the projects entrusted to us, as well as into speed and effectiveness in action.
For our Client, an international, well-known company, which is expanding its structures in Krakow, we are currently looking for experienced Candidates in field of accounting or finance for the position of:
- Coordinating of monthly, quarterly and yearly financial closings,
- Maintaining master data in SAP,
- Collecting and consolidating expense actuals and plan data to prepare forecasts,
- Providing and interpreting financial information,
- Proactive participating in all major decisions affecting Business Area,
- Preparing and providing regular expense reporting,
- Delivering cost allocation to service (products/project
- Identifying financial problems and figuring out how to minimize it in the first place,
- Supporting other team members.
- 3-5 years of relevant experience,
- Fluent spoken and written English skills, C1 level is a must,
- University Degree in Accounting, Finance or equivalent course as strong asset,
- Proficiency in MS Excel and other MS Office applications,
- Very good knowledge of SAP and BI tools,
- Willingness to take a part in transition.
- Strong analytical skills and high business culture.
- Attractive social benefit package,
- Educational support, language lessons,
- Development opportunities,
- Wide scope of responsibilities,
- Attractive salary and bonuses.