Nr ref. 17287/ 2
Senior Financial Controller
Goldman Recruitment is a HR consultancy company that provides high quality Candidates for a variety of professions, with a particular specialization in the Finance sector. By utilizing Search & Selection and Executive Search methods we are able to quickly and efficiently locate and recommend Candidates with the required skills and talents.
For our Client, an international company, we are looking for experienced Candidates who want to be a part of a process of creating new structures and teams for a position of: Senior Financial Controller
- prepare budgets and analyse variances to actual results by keeping steers of latest business developments,
- collaboration with local and international stakeholders,
- coordination and monitoring of financial planning - budgets and year-end estimates,
- ensuring quality financial reporting closing process is delivered in timely manner,
- preparing management reports and ad-hoc reports,
- take part in migrations processes related to Finance activities within European Union.
- 3 - 5 years of experience in the Finance, Controlling, Audit, General Ledger or Budgeting area of an international company or an auditing firm,
- excellent written and oral skills in English,
- university degree in Accounting, Economics, Finance or related,
- strong Excel skills and good knowledge of ERP systems (preferred SAP),
- strong analytical mindset, ambitious to constantly expand knowledge,
- organizational and interpersonal skills,
- ability to work under pressure and keen to learn and face new challenges.
- company kindergarten for children,
- private medical and dental care, life insurance,
- significant discount for meals in company canteens,
- remote work opportunity and flexible working arrangements,
- attractive bonuses (eg. holiday, cultural & Christmas bonus),
- language courses, support in professional qualification education (eg. ACCA, CFA, CIMA),
- free bike and car parking for all employees.