Nr ref. 17681/ 0
Senior Financial Analyst
Goldman Recruitment is a HR consultancy company that provides high quality Candidates for a variety of professions, with a particular specialization in the Finance sector. By utilizing Search & Selection and Executive Search methods we are able to quickly and efficiently locate and recommend Candidates with the required skills and talents.
For our Client – European centre of excellence (real estate sector) we are looking for a candidate on a position of: Senior Financial Analyst
- Responsible for delivering effective financial control processes regarding facility management services for tenants site across EMEA countries,
- Supervision and development of Junior Finance Analysts (either direct or matrix),
- Management of a robust financial control process,
- Optimise the presentation and insight of finance reporting,
- Co-ordination of team workflows, consolidated reporting and communication with client (such as finance reporting pack; account performance reporting; commercial insight; risk management),
- Build strong relationships and support the client side finance teams with regular reporting and dealing with any queries / information requests,
- Ability to quickly analyse process and performance trends and issues; and propose corrective solutions,
- Analyse commercial and contractual aspects of the client account (e.g. savings initiative tracking; reconciliations; baseline control; business case reviews; etc.),
- Deputise for Client Accounting Manager when needed.
- 1-2 years’ experience in a similar position (working with international teams and clients),
- Motivated, positive and flexible in approach to work and able to develop others in such an approach,
- Proactive in identifying issues and potential solutions,
- Self – supporting; diligent; can deliver to tight deadlines,
- Ability to learn quickly, and desire to develop.,
- Ability to work collaboratively and through challenges with the client; other members of the account team (Operations; Sourcing) and corporate teams,
- Customer Service: Commitment to solve requests and problems,
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills,
- Excellent PC skills, proficient in Office tools, especially Microsoft Outlook Word & Excel.
- Great work environment,
- Friendly atmosphere,
- Wide range of internal trainings according to individual competencies,
- Competitive benefit package (incl. Benefit Systems, private healthcare, life insurance).