Nr ref. 15451/ 5
Senior Financial Analyst
About the Client
For our Client, an international company, we are looking for experienced Candidates
for a position of: Senior Financial Analyst
- ensuring accuracy of the monthly and year reports,
- preparing and interpreting reports and financial analysis,
- participating in a process of short and long-term financial planning,
- analysis of deviations,
- preparing reports for a finance director,
- monitoring of projects’ budgets,
- verifying a compliance of costs and revenues for the office,
- maintaining professional relations with another offices and another internal departments.
- 5-8 years of experience in financial management reporting, controlling, forecasting/planning in blue chip and international operations,
- fluency in English – other language would be an asset,
- master’s degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics area,
- fluent command of English (C1),
- analytical approach to day to day tasks, good planning skills
- desire to work in an international and rapidly developing company.
- stable employment,
- dynamic work in an international environment,
- professional development in a growing business,
- competitive benefits package,
- education support including language courses.