Nr ref. 16310/ 0
Senior AP Accountant with French or Italian (future Team Leader)
About the employer:
Our Client is a leading American production company, centralizing its F&A process in their Global Shared Service Centre located in Łódź. Due to a rapid expansion of the company, we are currently looking for Senior AP Accountant, willing to continue their accounting career as Team Leader in the nearest future. The potential Leader will undergo a full leadership programme and together with the team will take part in a transition process at the end to the year.
The company offers a professional development inside truly international structures with possibility of creating new processes. We provide individual approach to employees, personal career path, a comfortable environment and means for each and every employee to reach their professional goals.
- providing technical support to team members as required,
- ensuring timely and accurate processing of all AP transactions,
- leading and managing the team to achieve performance and quality standards,
- identifying potential process improvements,
- resolving customer queries related to AP process,
- processing AP payments, investigate payment discrepancies,
- close cooperation with other accounting departments,
- assisting in preparation of new internal control documentation.
- strong expertise in Accounts Payable process,
- very good English and French or Italian skills (min. B2),
- willingness to be a Team Leader within AP department,
- ability to manage and coordinate team work,
- strong analytical and communications skills,
- previous experience in coordinating and leading an accounting team would be an asset.
- professional development in a dynamic and new established structures,
- attractive social benefit package such as private medical care, life insurance, MultiSport card, bonuses,
- possibility of independence in creating new ideas and solutions for employer,
- participation in interesting and international projects,
- full-paid appropriate certified training.