Nr ref. 17480/ 1
Senior accounts payable accountant with spanish
For our Client, a new established Shared Service Centre in Cracow, we are looking for experienced Candidates who wants to be a part of a process of creating new structures and teams for a position of accounts payable area.
- processes Accounts Payable transactions such as vendor invoices, with adjustment of advances, retentions, deductions, Cash-in-Time, account reconciliation and reporting,
- performs necessary activities within the Accounts Payable area to ensure accurate and timely reporting,
- supports development of more junior colleagues by acting as SME for assigned area,
- assists in developing and implementing processes and procedures, and continuously optimizes to gain efficiency and drive productivity gains,
- participates in internal control testing and prepare relevant documentation,
- executes analysis and reports as assigned, and takes appropriate action as necessary;- Complies with and help achieve Internal Control over Financial Reporting compliance in Accounts Payable for applicable templates,
- ensures all relevant stakeholders are aware of progress and/or issues to maximize
- at least five years previously in Accounts Payable role,
- proficient in business English and Spanish,
- completed degree in higher education,
- process orientation and attention to details,
- strong analytical and problem solving ability,
- good organization and coordination skills,
- ability to work individually or in teams and with deadlines,
- excellent written and verbal communication skills,
- customer service orientation.
- employment in a global company with an established position in the market,
- opportunity for professional development in Accounts Payable area,
- work in dynamic environment opportunities of internal promotions in new structures,
- good working environment.