Nr ref. 17726/ 0
SAP General Ledger Expert
Goldman Recruitment is a human-resource consultancy company specializing In the search and selection of candidates for specialist and managerial positions In the area of finance and banking. This specific activity profile translates into a professional approach to the realization of the projects entrusted to us, as well as into speed and effectiveness in action.
For our Client, an international, well-known company, which is expanding its structures in Krakow, we are currently looking for experienced Candidates in field of accounting or finance for the position of SAP General Ledger Expert.
- acting as Business Process Analyst and owner of GL related SAP design components on a day-to-day basis,
- supporting projects / programs in General Ledger and Financial Reporting area,
- providing advisory and support to stakeholders in the Finance functions,
- monitoring process support queues and ensures timely delivery of high priority changes,
- cooperation with Business Process Owner to review new and also improve existing business processes,
- providing business and technical guidance to other Business Process Analysts and Finance stakeholders.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Business or other related field,
- fluent spoken and written English skills, C1 level is a must,
- at least 2 years of experience working with SAP FI within accounting area (GL or financial reporting),
- influencing and negotiation skills,
- good communication and presentation skills,
- strong analytical and conceptual thinking.
- Attractive social benefit package,
- Educational support, language lessons,
- Development opportunities,
- Wide scope of responsibilities,
- Attractive salary and bonuses.