Nr ref. 17283/ 0
RtR Team Leader
For our Client, an international beauty brand, we are looking for experienced Candidates for a position of: RtR Team Leader
- team management (regular meetings, frequent feedbacks, coaching and mentoring, recognitions, development plan, performance discussions and appraisals, career planning),
- responsible for entire Closing & Reporting processes,
- ensure accurate and timely delivery of financial reports and analysis,
- resolve critical issues and negotiate with the clients,
- coordinates implementation of standardization initiatives, productivity improvements, best practices,
- achieving KPIs / SLAs contractually agreed with the customer, continuously improving on performance benchmarks,
- manages Business Continuity ensuring all activities and processes are completed and updated,
- coordinate the Closing & Reconciliation team according to the scope agreed with the client
- minimize customer issues and concerns proactively; build strong communication and close working relationship with the key stakeholders at customer site and with internal SSC enabling functions.
- at least 4 years of team management experience preferably in F&A processes in SSC/BPO,
- excellent English skills,
- ability to use critical thinking and logic skills to isolate and resolve issues in a timely manner,
- influencing skills, ability to strategize and execute complex initiatives,
- degree in Accounting is a strong asset,
- people management – coaching and mentoring skills,
- strong communication and presentation skills, stakeholder management and customer service orientation,
- demonstrated strong analytical, problem solving and project management skills.
- dynamic work in an international environment,
- professional development in a growing business,
- competitive benefits package,
- opportunities of internal promotions in new SSC.