Nr ref. 17970/ 0
For our Client, a new established Shared Service Centre in Cracow, we are looking for experienced Candidates who want to be a part of a process of creating new structures and teams for a position of RtR Specialist
- performing end-to-end General Ledger process including: Fixed Assets, Treasury, Intercompany, banks reconciliations,
- journals entries posting and reviewing,
- accounts reconciliations,
- preparation of balance sheet, profit and loos,
- period closing activities,
- reporting under IFRS/US GAAP,
- support for internal SOX controls,
- preparation of documents for internal and external audit.
- good knowledge of end-to-end RtR process,
- at least 2 years of experience in RtR/GL department,
- university degree, preferably in: Finance, Economics, Mathematic, Accounting or related,
- good command of English (min B2),
- experience with SAP as an asset.
- work in a rapidly growing international company,
- competitive, experience-based salary,
- budget for external trainings and qualifications such as ACCA/CIMA
- board benefits package (private healthcare, life insurance, multisport card),
- internal trainings.