Nr ref. 16140/ 0
RtR Process Manager
For our Client, a worldwide company from logistic sector, we are currently looking for Candidates for the position:
RtR Process Manager
As a RtR Process Manager you will have possiblity to take the full responsibility and playing key role in managing and developing the RtR area within Client’s stucture, which is part of a growing group focused on continuous development and improvement.
- leading, directing and managing RtR department (approx.. 50 FTEs),
- managing day-to-day operations around GL and Cash Management areas,
- ensure timely monthly, quarterly and year end close,
- monitoring KPI and improving operational performance,
- identifying and resolving recurring performance problems and improvement opportunities,
- participating in strategic meetings and projects with the Group’s headquarters,
- ensuring top level quality of processes, working procedures and deliveries,
- ensuring alignment/compliance of SSC processes with global processes/ directions and legal standards and country specific requirements,
- participating in the organization-wide initiatives,
- management of relationship with the client, key stakeholders,
- training, coaching, evaluating and motivating.
- 7-10 years of experience in Finance,
- 3-8 years of experience on a Managerial position in a SSC or with a large international company,
- proficiency in IFRS accounting,
- fluency in English,
- IT skills: knowledge of working with ERP systems, Microsoft Office package, experience with VISMA is beneficial,
- University diploma or equivalent (Business / Finance / Economy),
- strong coordination and co-operation skills,
- ability to deliver project deadlines, project management experience,
- international mindset and very good communication skills (written and oral).
- meaningful work in a company that is respected as a truly global leader,
- work in a motivated and global team within a supportive and inclusive culture with strong values,
- attractive salary,
- competitive social package and referral bonus,
- full-paid appropriate and prestigious certified trainings,
- opporunity to participate in prestigious finance projects,
- development possibilities in international multilingual environment.