Nr ref. 171305/ 0
RTR Process Manager (NEW SSC)
For our Client, a new SSC in Cracow, which is leader in a new technology, we are looking for experienced Candidate, who wants to participate in creating new structures and teams for RTR Process Manager.
- manage the day to day operation and performance of the RTR functions,
- monitor organization and oversee in scope team leaders,
- maintain high standards of service and deliver ongoing continuous improvement,
- focus on RTR transition process moving into the center,
- forming internal policies, procedures, governance and ways of working for the center,
- responsible for ensuring the correctness and integrity of RTR.
- at least 1 year of experience in management of RTR department,
- strong background and knowledge of RTR process,
- experience in leading minimum 20 FTE,
- very good knowledge of English (B2/C1),
- professional qualifications (CIMA/ACCA/MBA/PMI) will be a plus,
- experience in Shared Services for a global company,
- strong problem solving competencies,
- ability to work under time and stress pressure.
- opportunity to create structures of new SSC in Poland,
- an unique possibility for further development in people and process management,
- close cooperation with Head of SSC,
- dynamic environment with Swiss standards of employment,
- attractive benefits package.