Nr ref. 17282/ 0
For our Client, an international beauty brand, we are looking for experienced Candidates for a position of: RtR Manager
- provide leadership to the RTR team on daily activities to achieve maximum operations efficiency,
- team management (regular meetings, frequent feedbacks, coaching and mentoring, recognitions, development plan, performance discussions and appraisals, career planning),
- manage annual performance targets and operating budget,
- build strong communication and close working relationship with the key stakeholders at customer site and with internal SSC enabling functions,
- manages Business Continuity ensuring all activities and processes are completed and updated,
- conduct process review,
- provide guidance for implementation of standardization and best practices initiatives,
- ensure existing policies and procedures are followed,
- evaluate RTR processes to find technology and organization efficiencies and make improvement recommendations,
- track the incidents to conclusion in line with SLAs and quality standards,
- minimize customer issues and concerns proactively.
- at least 5-10 years of team management experience preferably in F&A processes in SSC/BPO,
- excellent English skills,
- university degree in accounting is strong asset,
- strong communication and presentation skills, stakeholder management at all levels,
- influencing skills, ability to strategize and execute complex initiatives,
- strong time management and prioritization skills,
- ability to use critical thinking and logic skills to isolate and resolve issues in a timely manner.
- dynamic work in an international environment,
- professional development in a growing business,
- competitive benefits package,
- opportunities of internal promotions in new SSC.