Nr ref. 180123/ 0
For our Client, FMCG global leader with office in Lodz, we are looking for a Candidate who is willing to be a part of international structures for a position of:
- managing reporting, forecasting and annual budgeting activities,
- providing end-to-end support for the new project,
- participation in preparation of consolidated financial statements (IFRS, UK/Irish GAAP),
- managing statutory accounting control checks and audits,
- involved in business planning, P&L, balance sheet and liquidity analysis,
- analysing budget variances,
- updating the documentation of performed processes.
- min. 2 years of experience in General Ledger or Finance accounting,
- very good knowledge of English (min. B2),
- proven knowledge of SAP,
- university degree, preferably in Finance and Accounting or related,
- VBA/Access/SQL would be a strong asset,
- a strong analytical mindset, ambitious to constantly expand knowledge and enhance processes.
- dynamic work in a new project within strong global company,
- professional development in challenging tasks, internal and external trainings,
- attractive salary and competitive benefits package (Multisport card, private medical care, lunch subsidy, language and specialised courses subsidy, social fund),
- opportunities of internal, horizontal and vertical promotions,
- work in welcoming, stimulating and energetic team.