Nr ref. 17903/ 0
For our Client, an international beauty brand company located in Warsaw, we are looking for experienced Candidates who want to be a part of a process of creating new structures for a position of: RtR Accountant
- Perform Closing & Reconciliation or Inter Company or Fixed Assets activities in accordance with internal agreed service levels,
- Works with internal/external teams to ensure accurate and in time process delivery,
- Build strong communication and close working relationship with the key stakeholders within operations,
- Ensure accurate and timely preparation of financial transactions or Intercompany transactions or Fixed Assets transactions,
- Produce routine reports, schedules, and summaries for internal & external customers,
- Support period end financial closing activities and ensure an efficient and effective close is performed,
- Work closely with the proper Team to ensure timely Month End Close or Activity Check List preparation,
- Interact and comply with all Internal / External Audit requirements,
- Adherence to Control and Compliance,
- Participate in cross training sessions, pass corresponding assessments.
- at least 2 -3 years of experience in General Ledger department, preferably in SSC environment,
- fluency in English,
- practical knowledge of SAP and Excel,
- excellent communication and interpersonal skills,
- ability to work with various departments/functions and people from different cultural backgrounds,
- good team spirit and able to work in cooperation with other team members,
- motivated and result oriented with analytical mind and critical thinking,
- experience in transition will be strong asset.
- dynamic work in an international environment,
- professional development in a growing business,
- competitive benefits package,
- opportunities of internal promotions.