Nr ref. 16563/ 1
RTR Accountant with German (job opportunities in Manchester)
For our Clients, new established Shared Service Centre located in Manchester, we are looking for experienced Candidates for the position of:
RTR Accountant with German
Start you career in Manchester! We are looking for someone who is ready to start his international career and seize the unique opportunity to take an active part in shaping the development of the new Shared Service Centre in Manchester. You will have the opportunity to work in a dynamic international environment and grow together with the fast developing business.
- ensure month end tasks are executed in a timely and accurate manner. Examples include, but are not restricted to, accruals, prepayments, provisions, inventory revaluations and fixed asset responsibilities),
- analyse month end processes and look for ways to streamline/improve the process. Once improvement opportunity has been identified, you will be required to take the lead on the improvement project, liaising with key internal stakeholders when required,
- assist in the year-end and hard close process. This involves playing a key part in the Lonza budget setting process,
- take ownership of assigned area. This involves reviewing financial statements, and providing detailed analysis when required. Escalate any discrepancies to key internal stakeholders,
- play a key role in both internal/external financial Audits. Ensure all financial entries have relevant bank up, and assist Auditors as required (provide financial information, provide support when required),
- support other areas of the business as and when required. This could include providing project support to AP/AR functions.
- higher education – preferably in Accounting/Finance,
- at least 4 years of experience in RTR department,
- fluent German and very good English,
- previous experience in transition process,
- Good MS Excel knowledge,
- demonstrate accuracy and pay attention to detail,
- work in a mature, courteous and professional manner,
- experience in manufacturing area highly appreciated.
- competitive salary,
- a wide range of social benefits,
- full-time contract of employment,
- a unique culture where people do what they love and live their values,
- great opportunity to shape your team to provide the best service to your internal clients,
- wide range of training for personal development and advancement within the company,
- participation in knowledge transfer.
If you are ready to start you career in Manchester- send to us your CV!