Nr ref. 17532/ 0
For our Client, a leading investment banking company we are looking for Candidates who want to be a part of the Risk division, which is a key support in business decision making process.
- participate in software development and maintenance process according to Risk division needs,
- software development in R and on occasions other languages (Excel/VBA, C++, C#/F#, scripting languages, etc.),
- improving R development and release environment (providing technical support and expertises, configuring, and supporting existing and new model development and model monitoring tools),
- coordinate implementations into IT systems,
- cooperate with Quant Strats CCAR team and create technical environment for preparing statistical and analytical models.
- experience in R programming and an ability to maintain R development and deployment processes,
- advanced knowledge of software development process – from identification of needs, preparing documentation and programing to bug fixing and implementation,
- strong technical background and ability to expand knowledge in various areas of IT,
- analytical skills and knowledge of numeric analysis and regression modelling in R,
- technical or Computer Science degree,
- good communications skills and ability to work in team,
- acquaintance with additional programming languages (C++, C#, scripting languages, etc.) and software engineering tools will be a plus.
- employment in a global finance company with an established position in the market,
- work in the key division that’s an integral part of business decision making process,
- join recently establish team with great development opportunities,
- attractive salary based on previous experience.