Nr ref. 16721/ 0
For our Client, a polish production company from Automotive industry (Tier 1), we are looking for experienced candidates for a new Plant in Central Germany for a position of:
- managing all quality aspects in cooperation with company headquarters, Clients and plant’s departments,
- leading quality team and cross-functional teams to ensure high quality of processes and products,
- providing conformance of technical and quality standards documentation,
- building and maintaining quality and technical relationships with OEM and Tier 1 Clients,
- ensuring and supervising internal and external audits in accordance with Client’s requirements and internal standards,
- implementing processes and products optimizations to improve Plant’s efficiency and decrease the non-quality costs.
- 4-6 years of experience on quality-connected position in Automotive industry,
- fluency in German (English language skills will be considered as a very big advantage),
- strong knowledge of ISO/TS 16949, ISO 9001, ISO 14001,
- well-developed skills in relationships building,
- skills in team building and leading in friendly and respectful atmosphere,
- willingness to support the company in international expansion.
- dynamic work in an international environment,
- professional development in a growing business,
- competitive benefits package,
- opportunities of internal promotions in new structures.