Nr ref. 17377/ 0
- sets and manages realistic and manageable targets,
- leads and motivates multi-functional teams (up to 60 members) in dispersed or complex environments,
- Cooperates and collaborates with other centers in order to increase the quality and end-to-end process effectiveness,
- escalates, informs, communicates within the company and to customers about new found solutions and possibilities,
- controls budget realization in the area of his responsibility,
- responsible for direct reports performance and evaluation/regular meetings with direct reports,
- actively encourages and assists the development of people.
- at least 2 years of experience as PtP Manager,
- university degree in Finance and Accounting or equivalent,
- excellent written and oral skills in English,
- strong analytical and problem solving skills,
- organizational skills and ability to work independently under pressure.
- strong leadership skills,
- experience in project management and process improvement.
- private medical,
- multisport card,
- attractive bonuses (eg. holiday, quarter & Christmas bonus),
- free parking place for all employees,
- attractive premiums based on performance.