Nr ref. 171329/ 0
Procurement Lead with French
For our Client, an international company located in Łódź, we are looking for experienced Candidates for the position of Procurement Lead with French.
- responsibility for end-to-end procurement process,
- providing purchasing activities within Services and Product categories,
- sourcing and selecting of new suppliers,
- conducting negotiations (price and purchase condition) and preparing contracts,
- initiating and implementing of cost-out programs and processes,
- cooperation with global teams and company’s affiliates,
- administrating of procurement data into the system,
- daily interactions with native French speakers and key stakeholders.
- University Degree in related field,
- previous experience in indirect purchasing (at least 1 year, preferably 3+ years) – especially in sourcing of new suppliers and conducting negotiations with them,
- top negotiation and sourcing skills,
- fluent English (min. B2) and French (min. C1),
- willingness to travel,
- analytical and strategic way of thinking.
- private medical and dental care, life insurance,
- company kindergarten possibility,
- employee pension plan,
- multisport program,
- holiday, cultural & Christmas bonus,
- wide range of trainings, optional language classes, further education and professional qualification support possibility.