Nr ref. 17848/ 0
For our Client, FMCG global leader with office in Łódź, we are looking for a Candidate who is willing to be a part of international structures for a position of:
- Developing and tracking IT department's metrics – analysing and reporting,
- ensuring that projects level of compliance is in line with PMO standards,
- supporting and checking project reports - including risks, budget and project schedules,
- collecting data and generating project financial control instruments (CAPEX),
- ensuring that IT projects documentation is updated,
- managing maintenance of execution tools, processes and documentation.
- Min. 2 years of experience in PMO area (managing IT project is a strong asset),
- familiarized with IT technologies and basic accountancy knowledge,
- knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint, Microsoft Project, PPM tools, PMI or PRINCE 2 frameworks,
- fluent English (min. B2/C1 level),
- experience in working in international corporate structures,
- high communication, problem-solving and management skills.
- Dynamic work in a global environment,
- professional development in an international prestigious organisation
- attractive salary and benefit package (Multisport, private medical care, lunch subsidy, specialised courses subsidy, social fund),
- opportunities of internal, horizontal and vertical promotions,
- work in welcoming, stimulating and energetic team.