Nr ref. 17743/ 0
Payroll Team Leader
For our Client, an international company, we are currently looking for experienced Candidates for the position of: Payroll Team Leader
- manage and operate the end-to-end payroll process for assigned countries (e.g. UK, Netherlands, South Africa),
- act as the Client Subject Matter Expert on local payroll requirements and related tax matters,
- assist Payroll Manager in reconciliation and processing of the payroll, completion of monthly and annual returns, application of annual salary review,
- manage and control the local provider operations to ensure efficient and effective payroll processes,
- liaise with the accounts team to ensure accurate posting of all payroll related costs, answering queries from employees and 3rd parties,
- monitor compensation and benefits area to reduce costs and improve delivery of social programs,
- manage a payroll team - monitor performance and develop team members.
- minimum 3-4 years of professional experience in payroll operations and compensation & benefits issues,
- excellent knowledge of Excel and SAP HR,
- team management experience,
- ability to manage a high volume of work under tight service delivery deadlines,
- professional background of managing relations with 3rd party provider,
- experience of running a payroll through its entire cycle, both monthly and annually,
- fluency in English is required.
- meaningful work in a company that is respected as a truly global leader in FMCG sector,
- very attractive salary and bonuses,
- social benefit package such as private medical care, life insurance, MultiSport card, etc.,
- unique opportunity to fulfill your potential with personal and professional development programs,
- work in a smart and motivated team within a supportive and inclusive culture with strong values.