Nr ref. 17611/ 0
Payroll Team Leader
For our Client, a global company with well-established Shared Service Center we are looking for candidates for the position of:
- Manages the team of 5 Payroll Experts – motivates team members, recruits new joiners, delegates tasks, etc.,
- Supervises delivery of end to end payroll processes - assures the correctness and punctuality,
- manages relationship with payroll vendors and cooperates with various stakeholders – internal (across Group Business Services Teams and Management) and external (payroll vendors),
- coordinates the development of business processes documentation, manages a improvements process and takes an active role in key projects,
- Manages performing PA/PY tasks when needed,
- Supports HR Manager in strategic planning for the payroll area.
- 5 years’ experience in payroll operations for multiple countries,
- 2-3 years’ experience in people management role,
- deep understanding of payroll process,
- English at level C1,
- degree in Human Resources or any other work-related studies,
- knowledge of SAP,
- business awareness and experience in building effective relationships with senior stakeholders,
- people-oriented person with strong ability to run and motivate team members,
- proactive and goal-oriented attitude.
- work in global company,
- dynamic work in an international environment,
- team leader position and possibility of professional development,
- very attractive salary and bonuses,
- great atmosphere in people-oriented work environment.