Nr ref. 17867/ 0
Marketing Research and Analysis Manager
For our Client, a company from retail industry, we are looking for experienced Candidates for a position of:
Marketing Research and Analyses Manager
- managing overall marketing research and analyses processes,
- identification of research needs and offering adequate research/analyses methods and techniques,
- managing external research agencies, briefing them, consulting as well as evaluating research output and reports,
- formulation of consumer insights and recommendations based on the research,
- delivery and presentation of results for the Board, Marketing dept. and other departments,
- consulting and assissting subsidiaries abroad in their research and analysis needs,
- monitoring market and consumer trends using modern monitoring techniques and tools
- constant monitoring of defined brand’s KPIs,
- analyses of various marketing topics and activations such as promotion efficiency, impact on store traffic, traffic on brand’s website, share of voice, etc.,
- smoothly and efficiently cooperate with other marketing units esp. Brand Communications, digital and Operational Marketing as well as other departments esp. Sales and Strategy.
- experience in leading research projects as well as analyses, preferably from retail industry,
- knowledge of qualitative as well as quantitative research methods (IDI, AST, FGI, CATI, etc.),
- ability to run analyses including statistical methods, financial analyses will be an additional asset
- project management experience and people management,
- cross-country cooperation or management,
- fluent in English.
- dynamic work in retail environment,
- professional development in a growing business,
- competitive benefits package.