Nr ref. 17967/ 0
Managing Director / CEO
For our Client – leading technology driven and project oriented company, offering products and systems to manufacturing companies we are recruiting for a position of Managing Director.
- Taking care of running and developing efficient and profitable business
- Directly and indirectly managing, coaching, coordinating, maintaining and “pushing” the performance of the team
- Setting, developing, implementing and coordinating the execution of best operations management strategies, polices and regulations. Identifying further areas requiring improvements. Supporting the production excellence.
- Executing the right performance and best in class operations management processes/practices including: excellent client service and projects execution, optimizing, maximum use of resources and cost effectiveness.
- Developing and introducing company’s strategy
- Accountable for all levels revenue, including planning and achievement. Development of new revenue streams.
- Budgeting and forecasting the activity. Control and accountability of the activity
- Building the bridge between operations and sales.
- Ensuring that good working relations are constantly maintained.
- Representing the company outside. Maintaining positive relations with external partners (e.g. agencies and public authorities)
- Excellent project management and organizational skills.
- University degree (preferably technical). MBA as an asset.
- Fluent Polish and English spoken and written as a must. German as an asset.
- Sound, more than 10 years of professional managerial experience
- Operations/production management background
- Successful track record in building trusted relationships with business partners, etc.
- Deep and practical knowledge of operations development. Strong in process optimisation.
- Clear achiever, advisor and leader. Full of initiative, drive and personal commitment.
- Strong result orientation and performance focus.
- Client orientation. Entrepreneurship spirit.
- Decision making abilities, pro-active and strategic thinking.
- Good communicator, listener and team player.
- High volume interpersonal skills, helping in building professional relationships (internally and externally).
- Strong team management experience. Charisma, leadership and managerial skills. Creativity and strong ability to inspire others. Ability to motivate people, setting an example in the application of high professional standards.
- Company car,
- Attractive salary bonus,
- Further development in an international business with strong prospects for growth.