Nr ref. 16846/ 0
IT Manager (New SSC)
For our Client, a new established Shared Service Centre in Warsaw, we are looking for experienced Candidates who want to be a part of a process of creating new structures and teams for a position of:
- desings and deploys overall IT/Telecom management strategy to support / enable business in delivering it’s goals and objectives,
- implements and manages IT/Telecom projects related with whole IT/Telecom infrastructure and environment,
- prepares and controls IT/Telecom budget,
- cooperates with external vendors,
- signs off and controls IT/Telecom usage policies and regulations,
- acts as a Project Manager for key implementations / system changes,
- takes care of business critical IT/Telecom incidents,
- analyzes IT/Telecom infrastructure performance,
- ensures data privacy protection from IT/Telecom infrastructure stand.
- experience in managing IT department (>5 years),
- experience in working with ERP systems; IT architecture and other relevant technologies,
- understanding of management of IT Infrastructure,
- experience in running IT development projects,
- previous relevant experience (>8 years),
- fluency in English,
- university graduate in Information Management, Mathematics, Physics, Business Management,
- IT Certificates in Project Management; ITIL or any other relevant methodologies.
- dynamic work in an international environment,
- professional development in a growing business,
- competitive benefits package,
- opportunities of internal promotions in new structures.