Nr ref. 17976/ 0
Investors Relationship Manager
Goldman Recruitment is a HR consultancy company that provides high quality Candidates for a variety of professions, with a particular specialization in the Finance sector. By utilizing Search & Selection and Executive Search methods we are able to quickly and efficiently locate and recommend Candidates with the required skills and talents.
For our Client, a financial company, we are looking for experienced Candidates who want to be a part of a process of creating new structures and teams for a position of:
Investor Relationship Manager
- Manage relationships with private investors in Poland,
- Address and solve investor issues through email, phone, and live chat.,
- Ensure that all investor queries are answered in a timely manner,
- Identify and document bugs and feature requests reported by investors, and interact with engineering and product teams to address them,
- Collaborate with and be a resource to other members of the Investor Service Team.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to identify and provide solutions,
- Advanced knowledge of finance and investment (higher education in banking or capital investments will be a big plus),
- Business level or higher level in Polish is a must; proficiency in English and German is a serious plus,
- Genuine curiosity about people and business,
- A desire to help people and improve the investor experience,
- An ability to adapt to new situations quickly and think on your feet.
- Ground floor opportunity to join a fast-growing fin-tech start-up,
- Full-time salary based on experience,
- Employee stock options in the company,
- Health insurance and gym membership,
- Unlimited vacation policy: work hard and take time when you need it,
- Sharp, motivated co-workers in a results-driven international environment,
- Newly refurbished, relaxed open-plan office in Riga, Latvia or Warsaw.