Nr ref. 16784/ 0
Investment Banking Operations Director
Goldman Recruitment is a HR consultancy company that provides high quality Candidates for a variety of professions, with a particular specialization in the Finance sector. By utilizing Search & Selection and Executive Search methods we are able to quickly and efficiently locate and recommend Candidates with the required skills and talents.
For our Client Investment Bank in Cracow, we are looking for experienced managers to join management team to be a part of a process of creating new structures and teams.
- Effective communication with Senior Management;
- resolve employee complaints and escalations;
- execute business plan in assigned area;
- communicate and manage implementation of changes and improvements;
- develop and manage relationships with external and internal clients, represent the company in event and associations;
- monitor the level of a motivation of the employees by conducting the coach meetings with direct management;
- managing the structures of the teams by reviews of the possibilities of development;
- provide timely updates on issues to the site governance and carry out necessary corrective action;
- Responsibility for group of Investment Funds (or other related function).
- 6+ years of managerial experience in international company;
- Experience in managing large teams: 50+ FTE
- Fluency in English;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Excellent, proven team management skills, ability to deal with all situations;
- Ability to develop talent;
- Willingness of developing in the area of banking operations;
- Analytical and strategic way of thinking.
- Dynamic work in an international environment;
- professional development in a fast-growing business;
- competitive benefits package;
- possibility for further development in fast growing company.