Nr ref. 17728/ 1
International Financial Client Reporting
For our client, international investment bank, we are looking for experienced Candidates who wants to grow in a position of: International Financial Client Reporting
- preparation of investment fund's annual and semi-annual financial statements,
- preparation of periodic financial reports under international standards,
- communication and cooperation with fund accountants and audit,
- collection and revision of internal reports,
- acting as a mentor for new team joiners.
- university degree in finance economics or related,
- at least 3 years of experience in finance reporting/audit,
- very good command of English,
- working knowledge of GAAP/IFRS.
- attractive career path in banking area,
- interesting development opportunities,
- budget for external courses such as ACCA/CIMA,
- medical care and individual life insurance,
- attractive salary and competitive benefits package,
- friendly atmosphere at work and comfortable working environment.