Nr ref. 16226/ 0
Internal Auditor (Junior Manager)
About the employer:
For our Client, an American global provider of water, hygiene and energy technologies, we are looking for experienced Candidates who want to join a rapidly-growing business to hold a position of: Internal Auditor (Junior Manager).
Act as a member of the Compliance and Control Team you will play a key role, ensuring a strong internal control environment is in place in Europe. The position is highly exposed to outside structures, connected with a direct reporting line to the Director of Control & Compliance located in Zurich.
- ensuring high quality SOX compliance in Europe,
- leading resolution of control issues,
- leading the standardization of key controls across the whole region,
- acting as a coordination point between global and local teams,
- reporting audit status to senior managers,
- supporting the process of resolving open audit issues,
- supporting regional balance sheet analysis,
- ensuring alignment between global policies and Business Process Control Manual.
- minimum 5 years of experience in General Finance,
- previous SOX, Internal Audit, Internal Control experience,
- working knowledge of US GAAP & Accounting Policy,
- knowledge of SAP environment is a plus,
- outstanding communications skills,
- fluency in English (C1) is a must.
- dynamic work in an international environment,
- professional development in a growing business,
- competitive benefits package,
- opportunities of internal promotions in new structures.