Nr ref. 17162/ 0
Interim Tax Manager
Goldman Recruitment is a HR consultancy company that provides high quality Candidates for a variety of professions, with a particular specialization in the Finance sector. By utilizing Search & Selection and Executive Search methods we are able to quickly and efficiently locate and recommend Candidates with the required skills and talents.
For our Client – global professional services company from business services sector – we are looking for:
Interim Tax Manager
Ref. No: 17162
- manage internally the projects of preparation of transfer pricing documentation and Standard Audit File reporting,
- cooperate with external advisors in order to complete the transfer pricing documentation and standard Audit File projects,
- support internal data collection and communication processes required to complete the projects, develop internally the processes required to assure on-going tax compliance,
- manage internally and assure development and completion of key tax projects: transfer pricing documentation and Standard Audit File,
- actively support tax optimization projects,
- update company with changes in tax regulations.
- university degree in Accountancy, Finance or Tax,
- wide practical knowledge of Polish tax regulations related with transfer pricing and standard audit file reporting,
- general understanding of the principles of working with the complex ERP accounting system (knowledge of Peoplesoft/Oracle would be an advantage),
- ability to work with complex accounting system to extract, combine and process data,
- extensive experience in the role of chief accountant, tax manager/advisor or similar – which would assure raining the relevant knowledge,
- excellent understanding of accounting principles and financial analysis ,
- excellent communication skills, time management skills and ability to influence others Excellent business applications skills - Microsoft Excel,
- efficient, pro-active, hardworking, problem solver with attitude to actively search for improvement possibilities ,
- independent, self-starter, who can work without supervision,
- excellent English communication skills both written and spoken ,
- willing to work as a “One-Man-Team”.
- tax Projects Manager will be engaged in a period of up to 9 months with the average contractual engagement of 15-30 hours per week, depending on the project’s progress and needs,
- cooperation within global corporation,
- multinational environment,
- attractive salary and additional benefit package,
- friendly work atmosphere.