Nr ref. 17515/ 0
Indirect Tax Team Leader
For our Client, an international beauty brand, we are looking for experienced Candidates for a position of: Indirect Tax Team Leader
- being Process Owner of process delivery for the Indirect Tax team,
- manage business continuity ensuring all activities and processes are completed and updated,
- minimize customer issues and concerns proactively, build strong communication and close working relationship with the key stakeholders (within & outside the organization),
- identify and solve recurrent issues, risks, address & manage escalations,
- team management (regular meetings, frequent feedbacks, coaching and mentoring, career planning),
- collaboration with internal team for tracking and solving raised issues,
- coordinate implementation of standardization initiatives, productivity improvements and best practices,
- achieving KPIs / SLAs contractually agreed with the customer, continuously improving on performance benchmarks,
- ensure existing policies and procedures are followed.
- 1 – 4 years of team management experience preferably in F&A processes in SSCs,
- excellent knowledge of Indirect Tax related activities,
- hands-on working experience with SAP,
- very good English skills,
- ability to strategize and execute complex initiatives,
- strong time management and prioritization skills,
- team player and also able to work independently.
- possibility to create new SSC structure,
- dynamic work in an international environment,
- professional development in a growing business,
- competitive benefits package,
- opportunities of internal promotions in new SSC.