Nr ref. 16484/ 0
For our Client, international company located in Cracow, we are looking for experienced Candidates for a position of Indirect Buyer.
- search, selection and evaluation of suppliers,
- lead price, terms and purchase condition negotiations with suppliers,
- conduct all Supply Chain activities for all goods and services in accordance with policies and procedures,
- ensure quality improve and delivery performance through suppliers’ development,
- track goods received to verify appropriate delivery and ensure invoice processing,
- manage and develop of supplier strategy in line with the budget and global company policy,
- cooperation with global team in terms of best business practice,
- coordinate supply orders, delivery and invoice processing together with reports and updates in the systems.
- 2+ years of experience in indirect procurement,
- fluency in English is a must,
- University Degree in related filed,
- advanced Excel and SAP knowledge as a strong plus,
- well-developed international skills with an ability of creating a friendly atmosphere,
- willingness of developing in the area of leading,
- analytical and strategic way of thinking.
- dynamic work in an international environment,
- professional development in a growing business,
- employment in a stable company with an established position in the market,
- opportunities of internal promotions in new structures,
- attractive salary and competitive benefits package based on Candidate’s professional experience.