Nr ref. 17348/ 0
HR Services Specialist with Hebrew
For our Client, international company located in Kraków, we are currently looking for a suitable person for a position of HR Services Specialist with Hebrew.
- support internal customers in HR related activities,
- deliver best in class HR Service (employee lifecycle/learning and development/compensation and benefits) support to HR communities, business managers and employees,
- support the execution of employee lifecycle management processes such as on-boarding management and program preparation for pre and post joining formalities,
- ensure high quality and timeliness of the learning and development processes and assigned tasks, such as: coordination of training logistics, managing participant lists and nominations, cooperation with vendors,
- execute compensation & benefits processes according to the defined agreements, perform specific administrative tasks related to benefits including collaboration with possible internal and external stakeholders,
- maintain good data quality in HR systems related to employee lifecycle, learning & development or compensation & benefits areas.
- previous experience in HR,
- proficiency in business English and Hebrew,
- completed Master’s degree in higher education,
- high level of communication skills and attention to details,
- motivation to develop in Human Resources area,
- desire to work in an international and rapidly developing company.
- professional development in a dynamic and growing business,
- challenging job in a professional and multinational environment,
- opportunity to gain skills, knowledge and experience, together with highly marketable specialists,
- attractive social benefit package such as private medical care, life insurance, MultiSport card, etc.,
- attractive salary based on your professional experience and skills.