Nr ref. 16847/ 0
HR Manager (New SSC)
For our Client, a new established Shared Service Centre in Warsaw, we are looking for experienced Candidates who want to be a part of a process of creating new structures and teams for a position of:
- develop human resources policies and procedures in order to create a transparent and merit based organization,
- manage, optimize and implement controls for HR processes,
- manage work of the HR Dept. and coordinates with all HR functions in order to achieve: the employment of the best quality labor and leadership; knowledge and learning & development agenda, communication and competitive C&B for shared service,
- actively participate in the long term business planning process in order to align the human resources strategy in accordance to the business plans,
- reporting activities – as per the company requests,
- keeping the team motivated and focused, closely monitoring the activity to ensure compliance with key metrics and deliverables,
- interacting with and managing customers & key stakeholders on a day to day basis and undertaking regular process improvement measures based on customer feedback and data analytics.
- 5+ years of experience in team handling for projects in BPO/Call Center/Shared Services industry or similar domain industry,
- previous relevant experience (7 – 10 years),
- experience in developing HR Practices & Policies,
- must have experience of leading a team of at least 5 HR staff,
- fluency in English,
- project Management skills with skills on time and budget control,
- university graduate – social sciences preferred,
- project Management certified - would be an advantage,
- analytical and strategic way of thinking.
- dynamic work in an international environment,
- professional development in a growing business,
- competitive benefits package,
- opportunities of internal promotions in new structures.