Nr ref. 17704/ 0
HR Generalist with Turkish
For our Client, an international company, we are currently looking for Candidates who want to be a part of a global organisation for a position of: HR Generalist with Turkish
- support internal customers in HR related activities,
- deliver best in class hire to retire support to HR communities, business managers and employees,
- support the execution of employee lifecycle management processes such as on-boarding management, program preparation for pre and post joining formalities, personal data changes, internal transfers,
- recommend improvements of existing processes and procedures,
- manage employee documentation for query resolution,
- prepare information and reports for external authorities,
- maintain good data quality in HR systems related to employee lifecycle.
- previous experience in HR function (preferably in employee lifecycle/hire to retire/general HR area),
- proficiency in business English and Turkish languages (min. B2 level),
- very good knowledge of MS Office (especially MS Excel), SAP knowledge is a strong advantage,
- completed Bachelor’s degree in higher education,
- high level of communication skills and attention to details,
- desire to work in an international and rapidly developing company.
- professional development in a dynamic and growing business,
- challenging job in a professional and multinational environment,
- opportunity to gain skills, knowledge and experience, together with highly marketable specialists,
- attractive social benefit package such as private medical care, life insurance, MultiSport card, etc.,
- attractive salary based on your professional experience and skills.