Nr ref. 17219/ 0
HR Generalist (start-up SSC)
We are looking for positive and energetic Candidate who is ready to join new established Shared Service Centre in Warsaw. You will have the opportunity to take an active part in shaping the HR strategy and become HR Manager within few months after joining.
- develop human resources policies and procedures in order to create a transparent and merit based organization,
- manage, optimize and implement controls for HR processes,
- manage work of the HR Dept. and coordinates with all HR functions in order to achieve: the employment of the best quality labor and leadership; knowledge and learning & development agenda, communication and competitive C&B for shared service,
- actively participate in the long term business planning process in order to align the human resources strategy in accordance to the business plans,
- reporting activities – as per the company requests,
- keeping the team motivated and focused, closely monitoring the activity to ensure compliance with key metrics and deliverables,
- interacting with and managing customers & key stakeholders on a day to day basis and undertaking regular process improvement measures based on customer feedback and data analytics.
- 5+ years of experience in in BPO/ Shared Services
- experience in developing HR Practices & Policies,
- must have experience of leading a team of at least 5 HR staff,
- fluency in English,
- Excellent interpersonal skills with positive, can-do attitude;
- analytical and strategic way of thinking.
- opportunity of quick promotion to HR Manager position.
- dynamic work in an international environment,
- professional development in a growing business,
- competitive benefits package.