Nr ref. 17852/ 0
Head of BPO
For our Client, BPO global leader with new office in Kraków, we are looking for a Candidate who is willing to be a part of international structures for a position of:
Head of BPO
- Operational management of the BPO team,
- ensure business continuity plans are in place for the BPO processes,
- develop an effective support operations within the BPO business line,
- managing action plans and controls, setting priorities and managing KPI’s,
- providing leadership, support and development within members of a team,
- contributes to monthly, quarterly and annually closings,
- ensuring that outsourced processes meet their standards of quality and efficiency.
- planning for growth over long periods of time,
- development and maintenance of existing relationships with partners.
- Experience in running similar structures,
- fluent English (level C1),
- familiarized with BPO/SSC environment,
- excellent leadership skills and an aptitude for strategic thinking,
- very good organizational skills, hands-on approach,
- understanding of business cycles and issues,
- strong business acumen and ability to build professional relationship,
- ability to work and lead cross-border with different cultures.
- unique possibility to work on international projects,
- possibility to create new structure,
- opportunity of personal development in a multinational working environment,
- real impact on the company future,
- attractive benefits package - as a response to the needs of employee,
- partnership with professionals, identified career paths including global opportunities.