Nr ref. 171355/ 0
Governance & Oversight Consultant
Goldman Recruitment is a HR consultancy company that provides high quality Candidates for a variety of professions, with a particular specialization in the Finance sector. By utilizing Search & Selection and Executive Search methods we are able to quickly and efficiently locate and recommend Candidates with the required skills and talents.
For our Client, international Company, we are looking for Candidates for a position of:
Governance & Oversight Consultant
Monitoring and Oversight, Due Diligence and Documentation
- Ensure the due diligence framework is robustly maintained and documented to guarantee all day-to-day operations of the Management Company, including risk management and compliance, as well as delegated functions, are subject to the appropriate level of ongoing oversight.
- Critically analyse and opine from a governance and oversight perspective on the regular reporting from the overseen functions.
- Work individually and in cooperation with relevant functional teams in order to ensure that delegates are reviewed on a regular basis, including where applicable the effectiveness of their processes, procedures and arrangements.
- Continuously assess and improve, if necessary, all aspects of the oversight framework. Review and amend it to take account of new regulatory requirements (e.g. MIFID II). Develop practical scalable solutions to develop governance and oversight processes.
- Support other G&O Consultants in the development and maintenance of the Investment management Oversight and Distribution Oversight frameworks.
- Lead, coordinate and actively support work of various committees to meet the oversight obligations.
- Provide quality customer service and build relationships with different business partners across the Management Company.
- Maintain structure and content of the dedicated Management Company’s SharePoint sites.
- Analyze results of oversight work and draft relevant reports for the attention of the Senior Management and the Boards.
- Support the periodic and ad hoc reporting to the FTIS and Fund Boards. Coordinate with other functional groups to ensure consistency throughout the Board Pack.
- Schedule and plan content for FTIS and Fund Board meetings. Ensure all deliverables are collected on time, track actions arising and follow up on them.
- Ensure Management Company and Fund policies and procedures are updated, reviewed and approved by the respective Boards annually.
Corporate/Cross functional level activities relating to the Management Company
- Own and respond to requests for due diligence from external parties on FTIS. Work with lines of business to determine appropriate due diligence responses, as well as manage and maintain database of responses.
- Maintain the accuracy and relevance of information included in a central due diligence repository as well as manage database of standard responses.
- Collate and manage centrally administered projects and initiatives concerning developing the governance framework, regulatory changes, product initiatives, Board reporting efficiencies etc.
- Help maintain and further develop policies and procedures across the Management Company in Luxembourg. Ensure all key P&P documents are developed and would stand up to regulatory questioning and scrutiny.
- At least 5 years’ experience within the asset management/investment funds industry.
- A university degree in accounting or business, or equivalent qualification.
- A qualification funds/investment management industry (e.g. CFA, CIPM, FRM, and CAIA) would be seen as an advantage.
- A business or professional qualification in finance, accounting or management (e.g. MBA, ACA, ACCA, ACMA, and CPA) would also be viewed favorably.
- English is the primary working language.
- Development within at one of the biggest company in the world,
- Internal mobility options, various training opportunities, individual development plans, attractive salary,
- Working with the worldwide experts,
- Opportunity to have real influence on business.